Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks for the comments girls, I love getting honest feedback! So today I did the calorie finder thing and it said that I should be eating about 2000 calories if I want to be down to my goal weight which is about 130 to 125 ish. My weight right now is about 168-165 ish. But that means that my plate should have 1/3 of lean protien and 2/3 of good carbs (ie.fruits, vegetables). And so my body fat percentage is 38.98 and my body fat weight is 66.27 and my lean body mass is 103.73. The average American female body fat percentage is 32, but an ideal female is 22,gymnasts are 14 and swimmers are 19. All of this info I got on the Zone diet website. So I have a ways to go but I'm determined to do this. I have heard about mommy and me yoga, any thoughts?? I was very flexable back in high school and college, but now I can't even do the splits! So I thought if I did yoga as well as cardio that would help. Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a treadmill or climber that folds up. I don't want to take baby out in the cold for a run. Did you know that you don't need a pricey gym membership to get a good workout. You can look online for work outs that are free and give you step by step work outs for every level. Try about.com. Here are some diet excuses that made me laugh. You always need a good laugh when your doing something you may not like but you know you have to do it. Enjoy!! Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.
Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.
Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
Cookie pieces contain no fat -- the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish, so I had an ice cream.
But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.






























No comments:

Post a Comment