Monday, December 7, 2009

Holy Cow!!

So I weighed my self and holy cow I'm only 150!!! And this is mostly due to the fact that I haven't been as hungry lately and that I don't eat unless I have to. I mean I'll eat my three meals a day because I know if I don't I will get dizzy and sick but I don't snack nearly as much as I did before! And now when I snack it's more like broccoli or cottage cheese. Things that don't have as much calories or fat in them. I think it's weird that when I thought about losing weight that I felt less hungry. Less fills me up now. I'm able to wear clothes I had from before the baby or bb as I like to call it. But I still want to get down at least another 20 lbs. So now that I know I can deal with eating less I can work on the work out part. My stamina is not what it used to be. Now a ten min cardio work out has got me panting like a dog after it. But I know that if I stick to it I'll be able to do it with ease soon. I really think most of it is mind over matter in my case. I mean if I think about food and I think oh I could never cut that many calories than I can't. But if I think positive about it and tell myself that it's not that much then it isn't and I don't eat as much. So I guess the trick is finding things that are good for you that also taste yummy so you feel like your getting full. There is a show on tv called Healthy Decadence with Devon Alexander and she shows you how to make things you would find in restaurants with less calories and fat but still taste good. I have made her chicken buffalo fingers, so good! And she has amazing salads. Try watching it sometime it's great! Less doesn't have to be tasteless!

No comments:

Post a Comment