Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holy Holidays

Well it's almost the New Year and this is the time that most people make their New Years resolution to loose weight. But luck for me I did that a while ago. But I can make the resolution to stick with it. And lucky for me I didn't gain any additional weight over the Holidays. Bad news I didn't loose any either!:( But I did get track suits form my hubby for Christmas so I can sport them as I work out. Did I mention I'm getting back into running again. I haven't done this sense before I had my kiddos. My cousin has this crazy idea that I should train to run with her in the Salt Lake half marathon. HAHAHA! If I get the time to train I might be able to run the 5K first. I have to start out easy, after having kids you can't just jump back in full force when your body isn't used to doing that much. I now just have to dig out my jogging stroller and give it a whirl. I'm still watching what I eat. Making sure that I choose Light dressing instead of RANCH. (tear, tear) And I'm doing the cardio online. I did post new music that you can use to work out to. It always helps to have uplifting music to keep you motivated. And The quote I want to leave you with today is " When your working out you should tell your self that you are doing a good job instead of saying oh my gosh I can't do any more." When you push your self be positive instead of negative you'll get more done this way. And Yes My tummy is smaller now pictures will come up next time. Have a happy New Year and keep to your goals!!

1 comment: