Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New website/DVD

So I was reading this new blog www.lindseylu8.blogspot.com, which is Fitness for the rest of us. And I have to tell you that I love it. I'm always looking for new ideas on workouts and things that might help us all on our journey to getting fit. And this website does just that. She has neat little reviews about different DVDs and work outs. And she has snack ideas and recipes. Right now she has a giveaway for a DVD with Stephanie Vitorino. I would love to have this DVD and try it to see if I could incorporate this into my w/o's.

As for me I think I can now see little indents in my torso area which means I'm getting some definition back!! I might actually be getting, dare I say it CURVES!! I've never had curves before. Before I had kids I had no hips, no but and average B cup breasts. Now I have D cup breasts and I have a little booty! No hips but that's not so bad. But If I could have some defined curves than I wouldn't look like a boy figure! So I tried the spinach smoothie my cousin recommend in the comments of my last post and I like it for the most part. Mine was a bit different but this is how I made it

SPINACH SMOOTHIE
Fill my magic bullet cup with half water
Then shove as much spinach as will fit over the water
Then add 1/4 cup frozen yogurt( Vanilla is 60 calories for 1/4 cup)
Then about 1/4 cup frozen berry mix

Blend until smooth and enjoy
I have to say at first I wasn't sold but it worked after many different experiments.
I will say though that it's not really a good breakfast smoothie unless you have something else with it. Breakfast being the most important meal of the day this smoothie doesn't fill you up so I was hungry by 10 am. But it works as a snack at night when you are craving something sweet! My cousin also said she used it to get down 7 lbs. So I guess it would be good for those of us who are looking to shed about 5 lbs to get over the hump of being stuck!! And side note it makes you have to go to the ladies room quite often so yes night time is best!!
Here are some great weight loss jokes I found thought I should pass them on to you!!
Weight Loss Buddies
My friend Kimberly announced that she had started a diet to lose some pounds she had put on recently.

"Good!" I exclaimed. "I'm ready to start a diet too. We can be dieting buddies and help each other out. When I feel the urge to drive out and get a burger and fries, I'll call you first."

"Great!" she replied. "I'll ride with you."

-- Katina Fisher

I told my Doctor that I have metal filling in my teeth and my refrigerator is a magnet and it just keeps pulling me in!

So I hope this info helps you out on your Journey to get fit!! Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment